Amazing FNAF Costume Ideas
- Latest Posts
- Authentic FNAF Cosplay Ideas - August 22, 2022
- Amazing FNAF Costume Ideas - August 10, 2022
- FNAF Into the Pit Synopsis: Fazbear Frights #1 - August 8, 2022
Costumer’s Pick: Michael Afton
Top 6 easy fnaf costume ideas, freddy costume checklist, hard mode: dreadbear costume ideas, bonnie costume checklist, hard mode: springtrap costume ideas, chica costume checklist, hard mode: toy chica costume ideas, foxy costume checklist.
- Hard Mode: FNAF 4 Foxybro Costume Ideas
FNAF Security Guard Costume Checklist
Hard mode: phone guy costume, puppet costume checklist, nightmare mode: nightmarionne costume ideas, question: which version of my fnaf character should i choose for my costume, question: how do i make my fnaf costume more horrific, question: are color contacts good for fnaf costumes.
If you’re anything like me, it seems like Halloween is fast-approaching at any time of year. The whimsical joy of costumes, candy, and all things creepy can’t be contained within a single month, and if you want to create a really good costume, it’s best to get a head start, anyway.
Fortunately for those of us who love Five Nights at Freddy’s , the fantasy and fun of our favorite indie horror franchise really can make it feel like Halloween every day.
Five Nights at Freddy’s has a lot of potential for Halloween, trick-or-treat, or similar costume-required events. Between the terrifying animatronic designs, classic 2014-style indie horror aesthetics, and dozens of terrifying costumes that already exist in the series’ canon, there’s plenty of inspiration to be found in this weird and wonderful franchise.
No matter your budget, deadlines, or DIY skill level, these ideas will help you pull together a FNAF costume that’s an even bigger show-stopper than Freddy’s on-stage breakdown in Security Breach .
The Bottom Line – Quick & Easy FNAF Costume Checklist
- Animal ears & makeup
- Solid color shirt / outfit / wig
- Bowtie (Freddy & Bonnie)
- Top hat (Freddy)
- Rabbit ears (Bonnie)
- “Let’s Eat” shirt/bib (Chica)
- Eyepatch & pirate costume pieces (Foxy)
- Security guard uniform (FNAF night guard, William “Purple Guy” Afton, Mike Afton, or Vanessa)
It’s hard to pick favorites when it comes to FNAF costumes, but Michael Afton stays consistently at the top of my list more than all the rest. Between his decades-long character arc and the numerous body horror experiences he has along the way, there’s a ton of inspiration to be found in his narrative that’s ideal for Halloween and other scary costumes.
This incredible Michael Afton cosplay by u/nonbinate on Reddit is a perfect example.
I love costumes that tell a story, and Michael Afton is basically one big field day in that regard. There are a million different ways you can interpret FNAF’s twisted narrative through costume design, especially considering the way the games themselves use Michael’s body to evoke horror throughout the series.
Over the span of his story, Michael Afton stars as a security guard, an animatronic technician/maintenance worker/janitor, a zombified purple guy with a haunted robot puppeteering him from within, an overly-thrifty franchise manager, and—depending on your opinions about FNAF lore—either an angsty teen or crying child.
The fact that Michael has been canonically mistaken for the series’ overarching antagonist due to their family resemblance is like a gift to narrative-happy costume designers sent directly from the developer with a big red ribbon on top.
Of course, you don’t have to tell a story with your costume to get it to stand out. Still, I do recommend giving it a try sometime, especially if you’re stuck or can’t find the right inspiration for your own costume. Not only is it lots of fun, but it can really help you create a cohesive look that’s effective enough to appear in the nightmares of your friends and fellow party-goers!
While there are some official Five Nights at Freddy’s costumes and masks available from retailers like Wal-Mart and Target, it’s actually very easy to make a good FNAF costume with generic or handmade pieces. For context, I’ve spent a few seasons working at Halloween stores, so most of these recommendations are things you should be able to find with one trip around your local costume shop.
Still, if you’re looking to really bring a show-stopper to your next costumed event, these basic FNAF costume ideas are also very easy to build on and customize. The sky’s the limit, so don’t be afraid to get creative with it!
He’s been the face of Fazbear Entertainment since the very beginning—the one, the only: Freddy Fazbear! Not only is this classic brown bear the franchise’s titular character, but it’s also very easy to dress up as him for Halloween.
Not only can you find plenty of bear and teddy bear costumes already pre-made, but a simple set of ears, bowtie, and top hat is often enough to bring Freddy to life.
This Freddy Fazbear by lovaeji on TikTok really shows how some well-applied makeup and color-coordinated costume pieces can come together to create an excellent look. The fake teeth really sell this one, too.
There are always ways to incorporate a lot of your own personal sense of style into your costume, too. Take this Freddy Fazbear by u/LeapingLizardCosplay on Reddit, for example. This is a fun, completely unique look that makes Freddy look more than ready for the next big show.
If you want to get a little more crafty with your costume, this awesome Freddy Fazbear by Okashi-Ryu on Deviantart is great inspiration for an effective foam or cardstock mask. Masks with this shape and structure can easily be made to move with your jaw when attached with spirit gum or washable glue.
Costumer’s Tip : Don’t forget to do a skin test on your arm or hand to make sure you’re not allergic to any makeup or adhesive products!
- Bear ears/headband
- Black top hat
- Black bowtie
- Brown shirt/bear costume/onesie
- Brown wig (optional)
- Prop microphone (optional)
Fortunately, since Freddy has been imagined and reimagined so many times throughout the franchise, there’s plenty of inspiration to find within the series itself! One of my favorite Halloween-inspired Freddy designs is Dreadbear from FNAF VR: Help Wanted , which interprets Freddy/”Fredbear” as a Franken-bear whose brain you have to program yourself.
This look will likely require some special effects makeup to pull off, but fortunately, there are tons of Frankenstein and Frankenstein-inspired looks and tutorials online. Your Dreadbear costume can be as Freddy or Franken as you want, so don’t be afraid to play around with different makeup looks to find the blend that you like best!
Bonnie the Bunny
Bonnie has a special place in the FNAF franchise, not only as the animatronic of choice for masquerading murderers in the series’ lore, but also as the first and only animatronic to give the game’s developer nightmares of his own. There’s something undeniably creepy about his vague, blank stare—but that makes him a great choice for a FNAF costume, too!
Like Freddy, there are tons of great Bonnie costumes that can be created with makeup and well-coordinated clothes and accessories, just like @NightCove_theFox ’s OG Bonnie on Twitter.
Of course, there are plenty of canon and canon-inspired ways to make everyone’s favorite bunny even more terrifying. This Twisted Bonnie by HazyCosplayer on Deviantart is some real FNAF novel-inspired nightmare fuel that’s perfect for a Halloween makeup look, as is this latex-and-tissue Withered Bonnie makeup look by Ami1987 on Amino.
If you’re a better costumer than me, you could even try your hand at something a bit more lifelike, such as this Bonnie animatronic suit by Lightning Grace on YouTube.
I can’t even begin to wrap my head around how much work this must have taken to create, but with enough skill, determination, and years of experience, it seems anything truly is possible! If you have any robotics experience, you could create a cool set of moving ears or a light-up mask that would really bring your look to life.
- Blue rabbit ears/headband
- Blue shirt/rabbit onesie
- Blue wig (optional)
- Prop red guitar (optional)
Springtrap—previously known as “Spring Bonnie”—has been a fan-favorite animatronic of the series since his introduction in FNAF 3. He’s got it all: the creepy movements, the sinister intelligence, and the rotting robotic body that literally just won’t quit no matter how many times we try to burn him.
Springtrap is also one of my personal favorite Halloween looks to break out for a night of thrills, chills, and haunted house-style antics. If they ever make a real-life Fazbear Frights attraction, I’ll be first in line to audition regardless of the fire hazards.
My favorite thing about Springtrap costumes is the sheer potential for different looks you can create from his absolutely horrific design—and even more horrifying character arc.
If you’re not familiar with FNAF lore, this may come as a spoiler , so readers beware: The Springtrap animatronic is possessed by the corpse of the serial murderer that transformed the Fazbear franchise into a twisted nightmare in the first place. As such, Springtrap has the depth of character required to inspire an infinite amount of haunting Halloween costumes.
You could create a zombified/humanized version of him like this amazing Springtrap cosplay by @MylCreates on Twitter, a full-body Glitchtrap suit like the incredible Andiematronic ’s, or my own most recent abomination that I’ll be wearing to my friends’ annual Halloween drag ball this year: Sexy Springtrap.
The only limit is your own imagination, so get crazy with it!
Chica the Chicken
As much as I love Chica , she’s my least favorite animatronic of the core four to actually deal with in-game. I’ve suffered the most jumpscares from her, mostly because her beaked (or un-beaked ) face always startles me whether I see her coming down the hall ahead of time or not.
Still, that jumpscare potential makes for great Halloween costumes, especially if you’re looking to create a specifically scary look—though there are plenty of ways to make her look much sweeter if that’s more your style.
While her Puppet makeup is among my favorite FNAF looks of all time, iHasCupquake on YouTube has a great Chica makeup and costume tutorial that’s simple, fun, and perfect for Halloween.
You can also get a little more nightmarish with your Chica costume, just like this Nightmare Chica cosplay by u/GioAugust on Reddit. The creative use of mismatched color contacts and false teeth make this costume especially creepy!
On the other hand, this incredibly sweet Chica look by n0izx on Amino brings out another side of her character entirely. Chica’s spirit was just looking for her dog, after all.
- Yellow shirt/leotard
- “Let’s Eat!!!” bib/shirt
- Yellow wig (optional)
- Yellow/pink/white tutu (optional)
- Orange tights/stockings (optional)
- Feather boa (optional)
I’ll agree that FNAF 2’s Toy Chica isn’t scary at all when she appears in the game’s menus or on the show stage. However, once she’s out and about at night, her beak comes off, leaving a gaping animatronic maw that looks more than ready to bite a frontal lobe or two.
I love CryH0g ’s use of fake nails to create the look of Toy Chica’s removed beak in this creepy Toy Chica cosplay . This technique would look especially impressive in the dark thanks to the reflection of the silver nail polish. Costumes with “moving parts” are so much fun to create and wear, and Toy Chica’s removable (and, apparently, very lore-relevant) beak would be great inspiration for a costume with a built-in “reveal.”
You can really get creative with the makeup underneath the beak to make her look as nightmarish as you want once it comes off. I’d recommend getting a larger costume duck bill that covers most of the lower half of your face for this look, but you could also use a printed or shaped face mask.
If Toy Chica isn’t quite the style you’re after, Glamrock Chica’s beak gets pretty smashed up in FNAF Security Breach as well . If you’re looking for a more vibrant, 80s-style costume with a similar reveal effect, “shattered” Glamrock Chica is the way to go. Check out makeup tutorials for broken/possessed dolls if you’re stuck!
Foxy the Pirate
Foxy is by far one of my favorite animatronics in the entire franchise (second only to Mr. Hippo, obviously), but he’s also one of my favorite sources of inspiration for creative FNAF costumes.
Not only is it easy to dress up as Foxy, but it’s even easier to create a fun, unique costume of him using pretty much any pirate or vaguely pirate-related pieces you can find.
If you already have a pirate costume that you’ve worn for a previous Halloween or Renaissance Faire, now’s the perfect time to break it out again!
This impressive Captain Foxy cosplay by u/Just_Another_Railfan on Reddit is an excellent example deserving of its own theme-park pirate ride, but you also could make a much simpler version with fox ears and makeup rather than a full Foxy costume head.
The great thing about Foxy’s pirate aesthetic is that it’s incredibly versatile, giving you the freedom to pull off some great looks like this Foxy cosplay by @pic4fresa on TikTok. I love all the different pirate pieces incorporated into this costume and how they work together, but you could just as easily swap any of them for things that fit your own sense of style to create something unique.
- Fox ears/headband
- Pirate eyepatch
- Red shirt/pirate shirt
- Torn brown pants (optional)
- Hook hand (optional)
- Pirate coat/costume (optional)
Hard Mode: FNAF 4 Foxybro Costume Ideas
I put Foxybro from FNAF 4 under “Hard Mode” for two reasons: a) it can be hard to make this costume recognizable, especially if you’ll be partying with people who aren’t as familiar with the franchise, and b) depending on how crafty you want to get with the mask, this one can be a real challenge.
Foxybro can be a very simple costume if you choose to buy an official or handmade Foxy mask online or in stores. You can also craft a simple, effective mask with paper or cardboard, or you can use a paintable mask as your base and add the ears and snout with cardstock, foam, or paper mache. Really, the difficulty of this costume is whatever you want to make it.
Of course, you could always do what I’m doing for my Foxybro costume and sculpt a full Foxy costume mask with foam, hot glue, and the ghosts of your questionable crafting choices to haunt you the entire time. I’m having the time of my life, but if you’ve worked with hot glue… you know.
I mentioned this video before, but Andiematronic’s amazing Spring Bonnie/ Glitchtrap suit tutorial was my biggest inspiration for this project.
This look offers an almost uncanny blend of cartoon and lifelike aesthetics that really make Andie’s Glitchtrap costume look like it stepped straight out of VR. Since the Foxy mask is the only recognizable part of Foxybro’s character design, I wanted to challenge myself to make something a little more lifelike for his costume, too.
I haven’t done much work sculpting foam before, but if you have the time and patience to experiment with it, it’s actually a lot of fun! Just don’t try to whip up a realistic Foxy mask in one weekend—this one may take you several attempts, especially if you’re a beginner foam-crafter like me.
Aside from the mask, however, all you need for this costume is a gray tank top and denim shorts.
The FNAF Security Guard has been one of the most classic FNAF-inspired Halloween costumes and cosplays since the franchise’s earliest days. Fortunately, it’s also a very simple costume to put together. You can buy generic security guard uniforms and costumes at a variety of retailers, but it’s just as easy to create this look with a basic button-up shirt and black slacks or jeans.
All you really need is a security hat, a badge, and a good Fazbear employee’s “genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation.”
Fortunately, there are plenty of security guards in the FNAF universe that you can use to inspire your costume. Characters like William Afton, Mike Schmidt, Jeremy Fitzgerald , and Fritz Smith are never given in-game appearances, giving you the creative freedom to come up with your own costume ideas.
Of course, few security guards have the same charm and personality as the classic Purple Guy costume from way back before we even knew our killer’s name. Take one look at cOsPlaza’s Purple Guy cosplay , and you’ll see exactly why this fun costume is such a popular pick.
Now that FNAF Security Breach has finally introduced a security guard with an actual in-game model to the series, Vanessa A. is another great candidate for FNAF costumes. @LifeOfCosplay on Twitter does a great job of showcasing our newest night guard’s unique personality with this awesome Vanessa cosplay . Just watch out for that villainous alter ego, and you should be fine!
- Security guard costume/uniform -OR- button-up shirt & black pants
- Security guard hat
- Security guard badge
- Nametag (optional)
- Blonde ponytail wig (for Vanessa costumes)
Costumer’s Tip : For a quick, easy, and authentic-looking FNAF guard badge, get a security lanyard with a transparent badge attachment and print a custom Fazbear ID card to put inside. Adding FNAF pins and buttons to the lanyard will make your costume stand out even more!
There are generic templates and generators for ID cards online, but you can also make your own badge with any image editing software you’re comfortable using. Remember, it doesn’t necessarily have to look high-quality—with Fazbear Entertainment’s suspiciously high turnaround rates, I wouldn’t really expect them to invest in good, long-lasting employee IDs.
If you’re looking for a FNAF Security Guard costume that’s classic, creative, and lets you show off some serious above-and-beyond crafting skills, Phone Guy is a great costume option for you.
Since Phone Guy isn’t given a canon appearance in the FNAF series, a lot of fan artists and cosplayers will depict him with a rotary phone for a head instead. As such, a phone object-head is a fun, unique piece that you can add to any security guard costume.
While this isn’t a look I’ve personally pulled off, stArT has a great Phone Guy object-head process video that uses accessible materials and looks amazing!
If you’re looking for a modern version of this security guard idea inspired by the franchise’s more recent installments, you could make a Vanny mask or foam head to wear over your Vanessa costume instead.
The Puppet is an excellent choice for a FNAF costume. Between its terrifying grin, tear-stained cheeks, and marionette-like movements, the Puppet falls into the category of “creepy doll” costumes that can make you shudder whether you know which franchise it comes from or not.
My favorite Puppet looks are those that really lean into that creepy doll aesthetic, like this Charlie/Puppet cosplay created by @iforselener on TikTok. I also love this true-to-model Puppet cosplay by AshLeiTikTok on Deviantart. It certainly goes to show how effectively horrific a relatively simple character design can be!
- Black morphsuit/full-body tights & cloth mask
- Black-and-white striped socks & gloves
- White paintable mask/Puppet makeup
Nightmarionne takes the Puppet’s scare-factor and raises it exponentially, as its terrifying name might suggest. If you played the Halloween DLC for FNAF 4, you know this thing lives up to it, too.
Nightmarionne is a literal nightmare version of the Puppet. While it’s not technically a real animatronic in-universe, it certainly feels real enough when its glowing eyes, bared teeth, and exposed ribcage show up in the hallway to jumpscare you.
All of these things would make for an excellent FNAF costume, but it would most likely take some higher-level DIY skills to create, not to mention some serious elbow grease.
You can add your own spin to this costume by adding black slime or webbing, more bones or body horror, or whatever else you can think of that has the potential to haunt your dreams for weeks to come.
I’ll be honest—this isn’t a look I would attempt to pull off myself at my current skill level, so I can only really toss around ideas about it for now. However, if you’re feeling bold, determined, and crafty enough to try it, William Jakespeare ’s ALIEN costume uses a great method for making costume ribs out of foam and clay.
Answer: With all the different animatronics, canon redesigns, and creative potential for new spins on each character in Five Nights at Freddy’s creepy cast, there are unlimited ways to make your FNAF stand out from the crowd.
If the classic versions of the animatronic costumes listed here don’t appeal to you, there are always a variety of versions waiting in the wings. The Toy, Phantom, Nightmare, Funtime, and Glamrock Animatronics are there to inspire you from every inch of FNAF’s extensive lore.
You can always come up with your own redesigns and interpretations, too. It might be fun to give some of the other animatronics the “Dreadbear” treatment and reimagine them as classic Halloween monsters for your costume!
Answer: As far as special effects and Halloween-style horror goes, there are few things more effective than fake blood. I love using blood squibs for costumes and stage effects, so I may be a little biased here, but I do think it’s one of the easiest ways to make any look inherently more horrific. There’s something very visceral about the look of blood that’s hard to replicate.
Whether you’re dressed as a murderous animatronic, a serial killer security guard, or a zombified purple guy, a little bit of fake blood can go a long way. Of course, a lot of fake blood can go a long way, too. How much gore you add to your costume is up to you.
If you want to push your makeup skills with your FNAF costume, however, special effects makeup products like liquid latex, fake wounds, and more are typically available at Halloween and party stores as well. While these require a bit more skill to handle and blend, they’ll give you a lot more options for creating costumes, skin-peeling effects, and fake wounds that look really authentic.
A peel-away liquid latex effect would work especially well for characters that transform from human to animatronic in the series, such as Circus Baby, Michael Afton, and William Afton. While you can achieve similar looks with nothing but makeup, latex and spirit gum add a lot of depth and detail that can’t be replicated without them.
Answer: Color contact lenses are a great option for making your FNAF costume a cut above the rest. Eye color is an important factor in a lot of FNAF lore, so colored lenses can add a lot to your costume’s authenticity.
There are also tons of special effect contact lenses available for costumes and cosplays. White-out, black-out, glow-in-the-dark, and UV lenses work particularly well for FNAF costumes, but don’t be afraid to look around and find the lenses that will work best for your look.
Costumer’s Tip: Be sure to talk with your eye doctor before your shop for contacts—it’s really important to take care of your eyes. Remember: you only get two!
Final Thoughts – FNAF Costumes For Everyone
Five Nights at Freddy’s costumes are great choices for kids, teens, and adults alike, making them an excellent choice for your next costume party or Halloween fair.
One of the greatest things about this franchise is the sheer size of its fanbase—it always surprises me to see my young cousins’ eyes light up over costumes of the same characters that I myself first met when I was still in school.
Say what you will about FNAF’s peak popularity, but it’s undeniable that these characters really do have a special place in the hearts of fans of all ages. As long as you enjoy creating your FNAF costume, you can make the fantasy and fun of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza come to life.
- Best FNAF Fan Art of All Time
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Phantom foxy cosplay (yes I forgot he doesn't have a hook)
Hi the peoples
Possible gore warning!!!
This is my witherd foxy cosplay. I did it yesterday and the face paint took forever to do, I did have issues with making the hook and eye pach.
Please tell me if I'm breaking the rules, if I am I will try to fix the problem.
Corrected the name thanks to :hocho: Jeremy afton :hocho: telling me
:bangbang: fnaf help wanted 2 - temporary spoiler censoring.
☆ How to Contact a Moderator ☆
𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀!
Best 5 Fnaf Costumes For Kids
Five Nights at Freddy's FNAF Foxy Halloween Headgear Cosplay Accessory Prop
- December 30, 2023
Five Nights at Freddy’s is one of the best horror games you can play. It brings in the horror element in such a unique way. The whole idea is so out of the ordinary. The Kids Fnaf costumes are a sure treat for all the horror fans.
Fnaf Foxy costume:
Generally, the actual color and design will be made to more closely resemble that of the mannequins than the character.
Five Nights at Freddy's FNAF Bonnie Guitar Halloween Cosplay Weapon Prop
Five Nights at Freddy's FNAF Chica Halloween Headgear Cosplay Accessory Prop
Actual colors may vary slightly from the images due to lighting and monitor resolution changes.
Related Costume Guides:
Five nights at freddy's nightmare foxy the pirate costume.
Five Nights at Freddy's Freddy Half Mask White
Foxy from the first game was a banger. The character looked like it had seen some bad days. Moreover, that hook sure made it all the more terrifying.
The Funtime Foxy cosplay outfit is best for conventions. Expos would love to have some of it since you’ll be scaring a bunch of people. Recording their reactions would be really funny. Make sure you try that.
Here we have the exact Fnaf Foxy costume. Just like the game, it features:
- The same mask that sure made us scream the moment it appeared out of nowhere. Just lifting the shutter and seeing Fnaf funtime foxy outfit on the other side. That’s like a nightmare in real life.
- The rest of the Five Nights at Freddy’s Foxy suit that keeps itself true. True to the game that took the horror community by storm. It sure brings in that look here in the real world.
- The details are copied really well.
- The color looks like the one from the game which makes it look even better.
- The size is fairly huge making your kid disappear inside it. You sure would be worried after that.
- The quality of the product along with the mask is questionable since it looks cheaply made.
We sure had our share of scares while playing the game. The game was scary through and through. Now’s the time for the prey to become the predator.
The Fnaf Foxy costume would bring the game to real life. I’m sure no one wants those animatronics. But having them at the convention sure would be something new. It will bring the horror element to the picture. You can scare a bunch of people. Just be careful not to get kicked out of the place.
Chica Tween costume:
Don’t let the tweety fool you. The character is as deadly as the rest. The yellow color makes you think that things might not be bad. But boy are you wrong.
It makes for the perfect Fnaf Chica Tween costume. It’s like the best thing in the horror genre. With the game so big it’s sure to bring whole crowds to you. Be careful not to get overwhelmed by them. That’d be pretty lame. party is a great time to style in the Five Nights at Freddy’s Chica Tween outfit.
The Chica Tween Fnaf costume is one of a kind. Just like the video game it’s different here as well. It features:
- The same yellow outfit that makes things look less creepy.
- The Let’s Eat at the middle just like the video game. Pizza lovers are sure to get caught in this obvious trap.
- The same mask from the video game that made us think Tweety sipped on that ‘Don’t touch’ liquid in the lab.
- The white and yellow go well with each other bringing in the original character.
- The Let’s Eat is written perfectly making it look straight out of the video game.
- The size might be too big or too small since the listed sizes are not right.
This is a treat for all those Sylvester fans. This is a not so cute version of tweety. Still it keeps up the horror element. I mean look at that mask. If you see that in the dark you are sure to scream.
The Fnaf Chica Tween cosplay outfit is perfect for expos. E3 would love to see it as well. You’ll be running into all kinds of people. Some wouldn’t recognize you since they didn’t make it past day one. Don’t feel bad. It’s their fault for missing out on the game. But theme parties would still be a banger. You can even play this game with kids at a birthday party. Tag would be completely different. Of course with the Chica Tween cosplay costume in the picture.
Moving on as the days go by things get scarier. You see the game getting difficult. Things stop going their way. That’s the best thing about Five Nights at Freddy’s . It makes you experience horror in it’s truest sense.
The Fazbear costume is one of a kind. It makes you remember all those moments. All those moments you spent with him. All the times he appeared on the screen. Of course those weren’t good encounters.
But still it makes for a good Fazbear Fnaf suit. Perfect for conventions and expos.
Just like the video game, the scary element is here. It doesn’t skip on the horror even a bit. The Fazbear cosplay outfit features:
- The terrifying mask that takes the cake when it comes to which ones the scariest. It is something that would surely make you scream at the top of your lungs.
- The broken appearance of the robot is captured really well. A metal one would be too heavy and expensive. This makes things simple and real at the same time.
- The Fnaf Fazbear outfit looks real to the video game with all the details.
- It looks easy to use and move around in which was the main doubt when it came to the Fazbear cosplay suit.
- The gloves might wear off soon making you reconsider the reason you bought it for.
Cosplay Party is your best bet when it comes to the Fazbear Fnaf outfit. It has horror written all over it. If you try to jump scare people there make sure it’s night.
Conventions would love to have some of it. There aren’t many horror characters. So you’d be one of the very few ones. This would make you stand out. Especially with the Fnaf Fazbear costume. Try to find the other animatronics there as well. It would make a good family reunion.
Let’s unleash the big guns. The name gives it all away though. A lot of people would think, ‘Is this even scary?’ Boy go and play the game.
The Fnaf Freddy costume is your best buy. It would make things all the more creepy. The after party at a convention or an expo. That’s your time to shine. Get all different kinds of reactions out there. It would be a memorable experience. Plus you’ll be getting a bunch of friends.
The plushie looking Freddy outfit. Don’t let the looks fool you. The Five Nights at Freddy’s Freddy costume comes along with:
- The same brown color that made us have a panic attack when we saw bears. Whether they are at a zoo or out in the open. Well if you see one out in the open you can always try playing dead.
- The mask and the hat at the top that looks like you’re all dressed up for a party full of all kinds of ladies. But that smile isn’t the smirk we use to pick up chicks. That’s the main difference people should be aware of.
- The Fnaf Freddy cosplay suit makes things look real.
- The teeth have that look, the same one that made Freddy scare us to the ends of Earth.
- Look out for missing mitts.
five nights at freddy’s fans, assemble. This is something that you have been wanting for a while now. We give you that exact thing. It’s perfect for all the conventions and expos out there. It brings in the mystery and the horror themes.
Trick or treat has never been the same. Moreover, you can also pull pranks on friends. I’m sure a lot of them would be super mad at you. But hey, that’s how friends are. You can also go to theme parties in it. It’d make a great experience for everyone out there. People won’t be expecting you.
Bonnie the Rabbit costume:
How can we forget about Bonnie? He’s the most different of the lot. He has this side to him that others never had. Probably will never have either.
This makes the Fnaf Bonnie cosplay costume one of a kind. It makes us see a different look from the same game. The conventions and expos would love to see it. No one would be expecting it. This makes it all the more sweet.
Bonnie the Rabbit sure gave us the scares. The Bonnie the rabbit cosplay outfit features:
- The purple color that makes the rabbit look like someone straight out of Alice in Wonderland. It looks nothing like a rabbit. Looks more like a poison-filled bottle.
- The tattered look that stays true to the game. It keeps things real and makes us see the exact character.
- The mask that’s captured perfectly from the game. It also has all the details making it really close to the real thing.
- All the details are right here for the eyes to count and compare.
- The color is replicated pretty well since it is unique through and through.
- The size might be a problem for a lot of kids out there.
Way to bring horror in the picture. Five Nights at Freddy’s Nightmare Bonnie The Rabbit Costume takes things to the next level. It makes everyone remember the video game.
Conventions and expos would love it. It will fill the whole atmosphere with those exact memories. It will make everyone remember the agony that was that game. Fnaf Bonnie the rabbit outfit is perfect for a number of occasions. It makes your Halloween complete in more ways than just one.
Five Nights at Freddy’s or Fnaf is a name that needs no introduction. It’s a video game series that took the world by storm. It was a hit right away. It featured the horror elements in a different setting. One we had never seen before.
It made us experience fear in a way unlike ever before. You’re sure in for something else. The games will make you forget Amnesia and Outlast. It’s simple yet so terrifying. If you haven’t tried the game yet go ahead and try it. Don’t be scared. It’s scary but it’s something you should experience for yourself.
Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay
The Brothers’ odyssey is set against a nation embroiled in political intrigue and wartime strife.
Sailor Moon Cosplay
Sailor Moon has a large number of characters, which makes it perfect for cosplay. Here are just some of the most iconic characters from this series:
Top 10 Dragon Ball Cosplayers
Attack on Titan
Georgie From ‘It’ (2017) Costume Guide
Princess Bubblegum Costume Guide
Finn The Human Costume Guide
Joe Exotic Costume Guide
Subscribe now to get daily updates.
Go Go Cosplay! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright 2021. All Rights are reserved
- CURRENCY: USD
- ORDER STATUS
- CosPlay Wigs
- Cosplay Shoes Boots
- Cosplay Accessories
RoyalSlider Demo: Banner Rotator
Miccostumes.com - Cosplay Costumes & Halloween Costumes, Cosplay Ideas For All Cosplayers!
COSPLAY FEATURED ITEMS
Nier: Automata YoRHa No.2 Type B 2B Cosplay Costume
Cyberpunk Lucy Cosplay Costume Bodysuit Set
Eternal Fantasy Aerith Cosplay Costume Black Top and Pants with Skirt and Vest
Bayonetta Cosplay Costume Backless Bodysuit and Gloves with Chains and Socks
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Roxanne Wolf Cosplay Costume Top and Shorts with Shoes and Belt
The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Princess Zelda Cosplay Costume Dress Set with Accessories
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Princess Zelda Wedding Style Cosplay Costume Top and Skirt with Veil
Genshin Impact Furina Cosplay Costume Shirt Shorts with Jacket and Hat
Street Fighter Juri Cosplay Costume Plush Onesie Pajama and Bra Set Kawaii Homewear
Street Fighter 6 Juri Cosplay Costume Top Vest and Pants with Gloves Belt
LOL Briar Cosplay Costume Halter Bodysuit with Gloves and Belt Leg Accessory
Genshin Impact Clorinde Cosplay Costume Dress and Cape with Hat Gloves
Genshin Impact Lyney Cosplay Costume Jumpsuit and Shawl with Hat and Gloves
OP Nami Cosplay Costume Pink Hollow Short Sleeve Top
OP Robin Cosplay Costume Bra and Miniskirt with Long Coat and Hat
HOODIE FEATURED ITEMS
Rin Derivative Hoodie and Detachable Skirt Set Sailor Style Jacket Clubwear with Furry Cat Paw Gloves
Nahida Derivative Pullover Hoodie with Detachable Bag Design Furry Paw Gloves Kawaii Green Hooded Sweatshirt
Peach Derivative Uniform Style Outfit Short Sleeved Shirt and Vest with Skirt Belt Set Cosplay Costume
PM Derivative Magical Girl Sailor Suit Top and Skirt Set with Headband Choker Cosplay Costume
OP Zoro Derivative Kimono Style Casual Outfit Halter Top and Skirt with Jacket and Belt Costume
Chibiusa Derivative Pullover Hoodie and Detachable Skirt Set Sailor Style Jacket with Furry Cat Paw Gloves
Wasteland Style Jacket Irregular Hem Long Casual Hooded Coat
Gothic Style Sexy Outfit Cold Shoulder Crop Coat Vest and High Slit Skirt with Belt Costume
Wasteland Style Dress Set Gothic Off-Shoulder Long-Sleeve Hooded Dress and Waistband Cosplay
Princess Zelda Derivative Magical Girl Sailor Suit Dress with Gloves Hair Accessory Cosplay Costume
SWIMSUITS FEATURED ITEMS
Starfire Derivative Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit for Women Purple Bandage Cutout Bathing Suit with Skirt Gloves
Aeris Derivative Swimsuit for Women Bikini Set Halter Top and Bottoms Two-Piece Bathing Suit with Chiffon Wrap Skirt and Necklace
Tifa Derivative Swimsuit Cutout Top and Bottoms Bikini Set with Arm Sleeves
Ninja Derivative Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit for Women Purple Mesh Cutout Bathing Suit Swimwear with Gloves
Ninja Derivative Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit Gothic Mesh Sleeves Cutout Bathing Suit Swimwear
Dva Derivative Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit for Women Kawaii Bunny Style Cutout Bathing Suit
LOL Derivative Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit for Women Cutout Bandage Bathing Suit Swimwear
Barbara Pink Gingham Sundress Cosplay Costume Plaid Beach Dress and Shorts with Hat
Cyberpunk Lucy Derivative Sexy Swimsuits Lace-up Swimwear Top and Bottoms Bikini Sets with Choker and Cover-up
PM Derivative Swimsuit Kawaii Pink Ruffle Bikini Set Lace-up Top and Low Waist Shorts Two Piece Bathing Suit Swimwear
LINGERIE FEATURED ITEMS
PM Derivative Fluffy Bodycon Romper Sexy Lingerie Blue Furry Hooded Bodysuit Jumpsuit Homewear with Tail Belt and Socks
PM Derivative Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Halloween Plush Hooded Deep V Romper and Socks with Belt and Tail
Christmas Princess Zelda Derivative Sexy Lingerie Costume Blue Bodysuit with Short Cloak Gloves Stockings
PM Derivative Fluffy Bodycon Romper Blue Furry Lingerie Hooded Bodysuit Jumpsuit Homewear with Tail Belt and Socks
PM Derivative Fluffy Bodycon Romper Pajama Halloween Purple Furry Long Sleeve Hooded Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sleepwear with Tail Belt and Socks
Sylveon Derivative Sexy Fluffy Hooded Bodysuit Halloween Deep V Kawaii One Piece Lingerie Rompers with Choker and Socks
Hime Derivative Sexy Lingerie Set Christmas Furry Bodysuit with Headwear Glvoes Stockings
Nami Derivative Sexy Lingerie Costume Halloween Cutout Bodysuit and Mini Skirt Set with Belt Stockings Outfit
Robin Derivative Sexy Lingerie Costume Halloween Deep V Lace-up Top and Slit Skirt with Gloves Outfit
Christmas Peach Derivative Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Plush Homewear Romper and Cloak with Gloves and Thigh Socks
New Arrivals 2023
Best Selling Cosplay
Best Selling Cosplay wigs
Best Selling Accessories
- Best selling cosplay
- New cosplay
- Original Designers
- kids cosplay
- cosplay wigs
- cosplay shoes
- cosplay accessories
Howls Moving Castle Howl Cosplay Costume including Jewelry Necklace
Super Heroine Feline Femme Fatale Jumpsuit Costume with Corset
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Link Cosplay Costume
JoJos Giorno Giobana Golden Wind Cosplay Costume
KNY Demon Fighter Koi Bashira Demon Killing Corps Team Uniform Full Set Cosplay Costume
Valorant Snake Sabine Women Assassin Viper Zentai Bodysuit Jumpsuit Cosplay Costume with Mask
Spy House Thorn Princess Yor Killer Assassin Gothic Halter Black Dress Outfit Cosplay Costume with Leather Stockings
One Piece Boa Hancock Cosplay Costume Red Top Skirt With Cloak Set with Earrings
Nikke: The Goddess of Victory International Alice Cosplay Costume Bodysuit Set
The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Link Cosplay Costume
Witch Will Vandom Cosplay Costume Wide Sleeve Dress with Pants and Wings
Oshi no Ko Hoshino Ai Cosplay Costume Kawaii Pink Dress Set
Honkai: Star Rail Kafka Cosplay Costume Shirt and Shorts with Jacket and Stockings
Girl Peach Derivative Cosplay Costume Top and Skirt with Crinoline and Gloves
Bayonetta 2 Cereza Cosplay Costume Bodysuit and Gloves with Cloak and Earrings
Resident Evil 4 Remake Ada Wong Cosplay Costume Sweater Dress Set with Gloves
Barbara Movie Doll Cosplay Costume Pink Western Outfit Vest Pants with Cowboy Hat Scarf Ear Clips
Miccostumes x akuoart Girl Peach Lolita Dress Royal Gown Cosplay Costume with Crown Earrings
Miccostumes x akuoart Animal Crossing Isabelle Lolita Princess Dress Cosplay Costume with Crinoline Bracelet
Miccostumes x akuoart Tokyo Mew Mew Ichigo Momomiya Flounce Puffy Dress Cosplay Costume with Tail Ears
Miccostumes x akuoart Genshin Impact Sangonomiya Kokomi Cosplay Costume Top and Skirt Set
Miccostumes x Mobbunny x Chowbie Sisters Sexy Lingerie Set Halloween White Nun Costume Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Collar Headband Necklace
Miccostumes x Mobbunny x Chowbie Sisters Sexy Lingerie Set Halloween Black Nun Costume Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Collar Headband Necklace
Miccostumes x akuoart Genshin Impact Magical Girl Ganyu Cosplay Costume Top and Skirt with Choker and Gloves
Miccostumes x Mobbunny x Chowbie Inquisitor Sexy Lingerie Set Halloween Officer Costume White Bodysuit with Pants Cloak Hat
Miccostumes x Mobbunny x Chowbie Inquisitor Sexy Lingerie Set Halloween Officer Costume Black Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Cloak Hat
Miccostumes x MobBunny x Chowbie Sister Sexy Lingerie Set Halloween Hollowed Halter Dress and Veil with Thigh Socks and Earrings
Street Fighter Chun Li Kids Cosplay Costume
Dragon Ball Son Goku Kids Cosplay Costume
Child Pikachu Mimikyu Halloween Cloak Dress Costume for Kids
Child Girls Girl Peach Dress Halloween Costume for Kids with Crown
Kids Girls Howls Moving Castle Sophie Hatter Stand-Collar Dress Cosplay Costume with Lace Collar
Kids Girls My Hero Academia MHA Deku Bakugou Todoroki U.A High Gym Suit Uniform Cosplay Costume Sportswear Sports Outfit
Kids Boys KNY Child of Brightnessu Demon Killing Corps Demon Hunter with Puttee and Belt
Kids Child Howls Moving Castle Howl Cosplay Costume Full Set with Jewelry Necklace
Kids Girls Kim Possible Shego Super Villain Cosplay Costume Child Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Gloves
Kids KNY Red Bean Haori Fullset Cosplay Costume
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Link Cosplay Wig
The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild Sequel Princess Zelda Cosplay Gold Short Bob Wig with Elf Ears
New KNY Love Green Pink Gradient Color Cosplay Wig
NIKKE Goddess of Victory Alice Two Ponytail Cosplay Wig
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Lucy Cosplay Wig Gradient Short Wig
Bayonetta 3 Bayonetta Cosplay Wig Double Ponytail Wig
PM Iono Cosplay Wig Long Straight Pink Blue Wig
Eternal Fantasy FF Tifa Cosplay Wig Black Straight Wig
Game Peach Movie Golden Cosplay Wig
Honkai: Star Rail Kafka Cosplay Wig Long Straight Purple Wig
Bleach Cosplay Geta Shoes
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Link Cosplay Shoes
KNY Demon Fighter Demon Killing Corps Cosplay Shoes Geta Slippers Japanese Wooden Clogs
Genshin Impact Yae Miko Chunky Heel Platform Sadals Cosplay Shoes
Genshin Impact Venti Cosplay Shoes
Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayaka Cosplay Shoes Short High Heel Shiny Boots
Bayonetta 3 Bayonetta Cosplay Shoes High Heel Boots
Bayonetta 3 Bayonetta Cosplay Shoes High Heel Shoes
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Cosplay Shoes Long Black Blue Boots
Barbara Movie Doll Cosplay Shoes Chunky Heel Star High Heel Ankle Boots
Cosplay Wig Stand
Japanese Bleach KNY Tabi Geta Cosplay Two Toe Socks
P5 Panther Ann Takamaki Phantom Thief Cosplay Mask
2 Pairs Fairy Elf Ears Light Color Latex Pixie Ear Tips Set Cosplay Masquerade Accessories for Halloween and Anime Themed Party Dress-Up
Genshin Impact Vigilant Yaksha Xiao Face Covering Mask Cosplay Accessory
Spy House Yor Weapon Props Cosplay Accessories 2pcs
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Rebecca Cosplay Tattoo Stickers 3 pcs
Women Petticoat Lolita Short Skirts Tutu Crinoline Underskirt
Genshin Impact Nilou Cosplay Accessory Headpiece with Horn and Pendant
Girl Peach Crown Cosplay Accessory
ARTISTS WITH MICCOSTUMES
What Did Our Customers Say?
Posted: 2024-01-05 05:50:32
Davvero bellissimo, fatto davvero bene.
Posted: 2023-12-25 00:00:00
Posted: 2024-01-04 00:00:00
Posted: 2023-12-31 00:00:00
Welcome to Miccostumes , where cosplay is our passion!
We have been devoted to quality cosplay costumes, all the costumes displayed on our site are independently developed, handcrafted and modeled by our professional team.
We, as a group of cosplayers, treasure the delivery time, product experience and company reputation very much. Shopping at Miccostumes, you will not only enjoy costumes with both high quality and decent prices, but also have an access to the wide range of cosplay accessories includinig cosplay wigs,shoes, armors, weapons etc.
We ship worldwide, and 2 more shipping methods available for your choice.
Let’s get social!
Follow us on Facebook , Instagram or twitter to get updated with our latest sales, giveaway events and new arrivals.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Custom Game
here's a few bugs i had with the game
1.if you put nightmare fredbears on as the time progresses in the night he'll just kill you out of nowhere
2.when funtime freddy says bon bon go get em or suprise he'll switch 1 cam to the other and bon bon attacks from where ever funtime freddy's at
3.when mangle get by one of the doors to the office you can't see her if you shine the light at one of them
4.foxy won't run to the door i if other animatronics are active. foxy will only work if it's just him active. (ps)if there are animatronics that are active but don't go in any of the hallways foxy still works
5.if balloon boy manages to into the office he glitches the night to where none of the animatronics can attack you except for lolbit,golden freddy,yenndo and phantom foxy
oh and your able to change bonnie and chica's AI but they can't be activated
but overall this is a really great game i really like.i hope in demo 5 your able to put bonnet,minireenas,phantom freddy,phantom chica,NIGHTMARE,phantom puppet,shadow bonnie,shadow freddy,withered bonnie and bidybab in it
Pretty cool, it's like you predicted Ultimate Custom Night. Anyways, I like the concept and I literally had three heart attacks during the ten minutes within the ten minutes of me playing.
dude, u just predicted UCN
Can i have a copy of the MFA?
please continue game
GAME IS DISCONTINUED
THIS IS A FAN MADE CUSTOM NIGHT/GAME
The ultimate Five Nights at Freddy's creator!
In this giant Custom Night: Add ANY character into ANY game, add your own music, customize your office, design your own minigame, and much more!
If there is an image you feel is stolen or is made by you, please tell me. I do not have any intentions on stealing people's work and am just using these edits for better camera poses.
Scott Cawthon owns FNaF.
CUSTOM GAME STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafcustomgame #
TEAM: JimmyGGames CraigeMcLeod GamerGuySeth
BETA TESTERS: Onemario1234 SharkyTheGamingShark
Recently, I had some free-time and decided to completly remake my FNaF3 Custom Night from scratch. I wasn't satisfied with how the old one turned out. If you are interested, check out the link below to download!
Like cosplay? Like Star Wars and/or DOOM? Have a 3D Printer? Check out the JimmyGGames Etsy Shop and grab yourself an awesome item today!
#StarWars #DOOM #DarthVader #videogames #movies #movie #videogame #HanSolo #3DModel
Dark Illusions (2019) Announcement!
Like Star Wars? Want to know what's next after Custom Game?
- View history
This is a trivia sub-page related to Foxy .
- 2.1 General
- 3.1 General
- 4 Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- 5 Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- 6 FNaF World
- 7 Ultimate Custom Night
- 9 Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery
- 10 References
General [ ]
- He is the only classic animatronic to lack a glamrock counterpart, instead Roxanne Wolf , a new wolf animatronic, takes the role.
- He is also the only withered animatronic in the first game, with significant damage compared to the other animatronics who are in perfect condition.
- Interestingly, Foxy had a log flume ride at the Mega Pizzaplex, which Ruin revealed was in the process of being dismantled.
- He was also referred to as male by Scott Cawthon. 
- The same model of Foxy is still referred to by Phone Guy in the second game as a male.
- In addition, Bonnie also has a feminine name.
- Foxy may be in some ways based on the character Rolfe DeWolfe from the Rock-afire Explosion , ShowBiz Pizza Place's animatronic band, as both have their own stage apart from the other characters, are animals part of the Canidae (foxes, wolves, dogs, etc.) family, and have something else replacing their left hand (with Rolfe's left hand being replaced by Earl Schmerle and Foxy's left hand being replaced by his hook).
- Foxy also might be a combination between Jasper T. Jowls and Mr. Munch from Chuck E. Cheese's .
- Foxy is possibly based on and/or inspired by Chuck E. Cheese's retired animatronic Foxy Colleen , since both are retired fox animatronics and share the same first name.
- It is theorized that the spirit haunting Foxy is named Fritz as the tombstones from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator line up with with the animatronic heads in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 .
- Not only do they have the same name and they look alike physically, being anthropomorphic foxes with red fur and with some golden teeth, but they also reside in caves with white signs at the entrance, Foxy Loxy adding them at the end of the short to fool the chickens.
- He's also the only character to have different colored eyebrows.
- Foxy's hook from the right is replaced with another hand, allowing him to give double thumbs up.
- This may simply be because the aforementioned picture was taken during the development of the game, before the missing details/parts were added to the model.
- Foxy's creation was also based off one of Scott's son's ideas. 
- He also has a voice, which is speculated to be canon.
Five Nights at Freddy's [ ]
- On the original mobile version, Foxy may reset back to phase 3 on later nights.
- It seems that Foxy can move his eyepatch to cover and uncover his right eye at will. It is likely rigged to several joints to allow movement. It initially appears to not cover his eye; however, as he enters the Office , it is down, and, as he screeches, it is raised, exposing his eye. However, this may be due to it physically moving as he sprints towards the night guard.
- Foxy is also one of the characters that can drain the power supply, the others being Funtime Foxy and Electrobab .
- It's also worth noting that, while rushing down the West Hall towards the Office, Foxy seems to chomp at the air. This may be because of weakened joints in his jaw causing it to snap due to his momentum. This theory could also explain why Foxy has been discontinued.
- In the second game, however, he was stowed away in Parts/Service , and with the advent of Mangle, another possible culprit, he appears to be a very unlikely candidate for the bite.
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 4 , this theory was seemingly disproved since Fredbear (in the minigames) was thought to be responsible for the bite. However, It has been confirmed that the bite that happened in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 was actually the Bite of '83, so Foxy or Mangle could still be responsible for the Bite of '87.
- It is quite rare to see Foxy on the first night, but this has been proven to be able to occur if the player does not check the cameras at all for about 1 minute and 15 seconds (less than an in-game hour on PC). Indeed, if the player employs the "Just close the Left Door" strategy and does absolutely nothing, it is possible that Foxy will attack twice or even three times. Should this happen, it will make Night 1 impossible to beat due to Foxy draining power every time he knocks.
- If the player notices that Pirate Cove is empty, there is a window of time in which one may close the door before viewing the West Hall and triggering Foxy's sprint (5 to 10 seconds). This technique may save a night when Foxy is particularly active; bypassing his trigger in this way will essentially render him harmless.
- The only time the player can see Foxy in any sort of daytime light is during the Custom Night's A.I. customization screen.
- Therefore, Foxy from this game is the only animatronic in the entire series where his jumpscare does not involve attacking in front of the player's face.
- Foxy is the first animatronic from the series to sing, the second being Ballora .
- He is also the first animatronic in the series to have voice acting, although this is through a stock sound, whose provider remains unknown.
- Foxy is the only animatronic who moves on camera, while the other animatronics only move when the cameras are off, the twitching seen from Bonnie and Chica being an exception.
- Like Chica, Foxy does not appear during visual hallucinations.
- Unlike the main animatronics, the screen does not shake when Foxy attacks the night guard. This is most likely due to the fact that Foxy screeches when he is leaning inside the door, not directly in the night guard's face like the other animatronics.
- Foxy is one of the two animatronics not featured in the trailer, the other being Golden Freddy.
- As with Chica, Foxy's black-glossy eyes are never seen.
- Foxy is the only animatronic whose head isn't seen Backstage . It is likely due to the fact that he is discontinued.
- Foxy is the only one of the four main animatronics to not have a purchasable in-game plushie on the Android version of the game.
- Foxy's death animation can be canceled if the power runs out (see here ). It can also be interrupted by other animatronics if they get in first.
- As with the other animatronics, Foxy does not move in Pirate Cove whilst the player views the Monitor.
- Foxy is the only animatronic whose voice can be heard undistorted when he sings at random times during the night.
- In the trailer for the first game, Bonnie is shown running down the West Hall. However, in the final game, Foxy was given this ability, and Bonnie was given the ability to teleport along his attack route. It is speculated that this is because Scott wanted a "surprise animatronic."
- Foxy is the only animatronic in the first game who has teeth on his upper jaw, excluding the Bare Endo .
- Foxy's singing can occasionally be heard before Freddy attacks when the power runs out, as seen here .
- Foxy is the only character in the game who has a different color of eyelids, while the others have black.
- Every 501 ticks, the game will pick a random number between 1 and 20. If this number is less than or equal to Foxy's AI level, he will move.
- There is also a timer preventing him from moving. When the monitor is lowered, it is randomized between 50 and 1050 ticks (A tick is about 0.01 seconds). As long as the timer is greater than 0, Foxy can't move. This also means that he can't move at all when the monitor is up. However, if he has reached the West Hall, this does not apply, as he will go to his running animation as soon as the player switches to the West Hall camera. Foxy will also go directly to attack if the player hasn't triggered the animation yet after 1500 ticks have passed since he left Pirate Cove.
- Foxy's AI levels for each night are as follows: 0, 1, 2, 6, 5, 6. His AI will increase by 1 on 3 AM and 4 AM.
- This belief is true in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted as keeping the camera on making him attack more than not checking him at all. [ citation needed ]
- Foxy's mechanic is likely a way to prevent the player from sitting idly in the Office all night, the same goes for Freddy .
- Another interesting glitch is when Foxy peeks out of the curtain, but then goes back inside without sprinting to the Office. This glitch has only been seen in the mobile version.
- Foxy leaves immediately upon arriving at a closed door. This may be a bug, as he is gone even before the sound clip of him banging on the door has ended.
- In the first few frames of his jumpscare, Foxy has golden teeth. However, as soon as he open his jaws, the golden teeth become white.
- During his jumpscare his legs remain completely stationary, causing him to slide.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 [ ]
- This could be because his model wasn't finished at the time, although, Mangle appears in the same teaser, having features that wouldn't be in the game.
- From the Custom Night menu, Withered Foxy's name is actually a simple name from his original counterpart until his official name reveals in the release of The Freddy Files .
- Withered Foxy and the Puppet are the only two animatronics that are not affected by the Freddy Fazbear Head.
- While the original Foxy does not appear anywhere in the second game, he strangely appears in the third teaser with Mangle instead of Withered Foxy. It is noted that the original Foxy's eyes from this teaser are glossy-black with white pupils.
- Withered Foxy is the only animatronic that is stopped by the Flashlight alone. The other animatronics, excluding the Puppet, which is distracted by the Music Box , are stopped by both the Freddy Head and merely delayed by the Flashlight, with Golden Freddy being an exception for this, as the Flashlight can trigger an attack if shined at for too long.
- During the Night 3 phone call, Phone Guy claims that Foxy was always his favorite animatronic character. 
- The same is also true for BB.
- In the console and mobile ports however, this was changed by Clickteam due to miscommunication, assuming it was an error.
- This may be possible with the other animatronics.
- Withered Foxy can also cause a jumpscare in his special death minigame . As soon as the player completes it, Withered Foxy will lunge through the screen, sending the player back to the Main Menu.
- This image may also be found when changing Night 7's settings as shown here .
- The image may also be rarely seen when starting any other night, the recorded nights being 1, 3, and 7.
- On Night 6, Withered Foxy seems to be able to randomly attack either without appearing or only appearing for very short amounts of time in the hall outside the Office.
- Withered Foxy can attack even if any other animatronic is inside the Office.
- Withered Foxy and his toy counterpart, Mangle, are the only main animatronics that do not appear on the main menu.
- Withered Foxy and the Puppet are the only animatronics who can appear in the Office while another animatronic is there.
- Withered Foxy is the only old animatronic to never enter the Office aside from when attacking.
- He is also the only of those three to have not been planned to appear in the Office aside from attacking, as Toy Chica and the Puppet both have images in the files for being in the Office.
- Withered Foxy is also the only old animatronic who physically leaps at the night guard when attacking.
- When Withered Foxy is alone in the Office's corridor, he is hunched over in the middle of the walkway, at the far end, his mouth half gaping open. When he is with another animatronic (Withered Bonnie or Mangle), he is positioned more to the left, with a more upright position, standing even closer to the entrance of the Office, with his mouth fully gaping open. In both positions, he is holding his hooked right hand up as if he intends of dismembering the night guard on the spot.
- This can result in the illusion of Withered Foxy emerging from the wall if the player is looking at either edge of the Office.
- This can also happen with the Puppet and Golden Freddy.
- Withered Foxy and Mangle are the only pair of counterparts who can regularly be seen in the same room together. They often both appear in the hallway outside of the Office.
- Withered Foxy is one of the few animatronics to not have a repeating jumpscare.
- During the game's development, Scott recently replied to the mail message that "Foxy will be back, in more ways than one."
- There is a glitch that makes Withered Foxy jump and attack through the Monitor when the player is viewing it. As seen here .
- When Withered Foxy is in Parts & Service, his endoskeleton pelvis isn't connected to anything other than the "spine" of it.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 [ ]
- Despite the events of Five Nights at Freddy's , Foxy does not appear withered. It is unknown why he is undamaged, although this could be due to minigame restrictions.
- From the very first night, Phone Dude refers Foxy's head as a "crappy cosplay". 
- Foxy is the only playable character in the end-of-night minigames that starts out somewhere other than the Show Stage , namely, Pirate Cove.
- Withered Foxy, along with Withered Golden Freddy, is one of the two withered animatronics to have their models reused for the phantom animatronics, that being Phantom Foxy.
- However, it is possible the parts of Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie, and Withered Chica are inside the box, even though they are too difficult to see since they're hidden under the toy animatronics' parts.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 [ ]
- It is possible that it may represent the child starting to hate Foxy due to his older brother scaring him using a Foxy mask.
- It is possible that the Foxy mask the brother uses actually is the head from the Foxy plush, which would explain why it is missing from the plush. Although, it may be impossible because Foxy's plush appears too small for his head to use as a mask.
- It is also possible that the Foxy plush having its head torn off may foreshadow the fate of the child after the Night 5 Minigame, having his head crushed by Fredbear.
- It could also be part of the running gag of Foxy's counterparts being damaged in some way.
FNaF World [ ]
- The lisp in Withered Foxy's voice may be a result of the voice provider's Canadian accent.
Ultimate Custom Night [ ]
- Unlike previous Five Nights at Freddy's games, Foxy's eyepatch is always seen covering his right eye, and does not flip up at any point.
- So far, Foxy is the only animatronic character in Ultimate Custom Night previously from the first game to have voice-acting.
- Foxy's progression in between his phases is determined by the player's actions. If Foxy is active and the player idles in the Office for a long time, then it is very likely that Foxy will have entered the Office once they've put up the monitor. And if one of his pieces is inside the Office, then, as long as the Foxy figurine is on the desk and the player idles in the Office for a long time, then it is very likely that once the player puts up the monitor, Foxy will instantly skip to his full reassembly and jumpscare the player.
- One of Foxy's quotes references both his mechanic in the original Five Nights at Freddy's , in which he would sprint down the west hallway, and his mechanic in Ultimate Custom Night in which he enters the Office piece by piece.
- Foxy, along with Bonnie, was one of the last characters to be programmed, being programmed at 100%.
- Foxy's Voices.com page describes his character having a "thick Pirate's accent and a lot of personality and power. He sounds gravely and old, like an aged and weary soul but still full of fire and vinegar."
- Christopher McCullough, Foxy's voice provider, has uploaded a video of him singing Foxy's humming from the original game as shown here .
- The mechanic reads: "He will run into your office when things are looking dire and offer to help you. You can choose one of three ways for him to assist: He can block one door, clear the vents, or add 1% more power to your meter."
- Foxy has four ways of getting into the Office - both doors and both vents. Along with Nightmare Fredbear , Nightmare , and Nightmarionne , this gives him the most ways of getting to the player out of any animatronic in the entire series.
- If one looks closely, Foxy's first phase is the exact same as his mugshot.
- His mugshot is actually a closeup of the Foxy figurine seen on the desk in the Office.
- On one of his death quotes, Foxy mentions the old meme "Swiggity Swooty, coming for the booty" from 2014, but then corrects himself to explain the pirate term for treasure.
- Foxy's voice between the two games is different, this may be due to the fact that it may of been taken from somewhere.
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted [ ]
- When jumpscaring the player, Foxy emits the scream emitted by Plushtrap and Nightmare BB when they jumpscare the player in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 .
- Unlike becoming active starting from Night 2 in Five Nights at Freddy's , Foxy actually becomes active in Night 1 in the FNAF 1 level.
- By turning Foxy to his back in the gallery, it is revealed that Foxy's back is exposed halfway from the top, revealing the back of his ribs.
- Foxy is also given a much more powerful sound for his knocking, making it longer so the jumpscare mentioned could happen.
- In that mode, Foxy is more likely to be able to knock out the remaining power than he was in the original game, as the power drains slightly faster to balance out the Monitor not draining any power.
- Another note is that Christopher himself has uploaded a video of him singing the LazyTown song "You are a Pirate" with his Foxy voice, it can be seen right here .
- Withered Foxy was supposed to be added since the game's release, however his model was unfinished and delayed. He was finally implemented, along with the other withered animatronics, in the update patch released on September 14, 2019.
- Note that his arm was missing, which may be a hint that this was an early Phantom Foxy model.
- It's also important to note that the classic Foxy has a very similar behavior to him in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 during the FNAF 2 levels.
- In a patch for the game before they were added, pressing the button in the Exotic Butters basket reveals a screenshot of Withered Foxy, along with the rest of the withered animatronics, hinted that they were to be added in a future update, which they were.
- Foxy's model for the "Afraid of the Dark" level from the Curse of Dreadbear DLC strangely lacks some golden teeth in this model.
Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery [ ]
- Despite wearing a suit, Foxy makes a sound as if he is lighter than a Bare Endo, showing no sign of weight when roaming or charging.
- Foxy and Circus Baby are the only characters to ever speak as they charge.
- However, some of the cutouts in the Pirate Ride from Curse of Dreadbear depicted him with a green parrot, which could imply that he had one at some point, likely prior to becoming disrepaired.
- Said parrot resembles that of Rockstar Foxy .
References [ ]
- ↑ There are four animatrons that can get you (although only three appear here in the screenshots). The chicken, "Chica", tries to get in from the right door. The rabbit, "Bonnie", approaches from the left. Freddy Fazbear himself only attacks if you run out of power before the night is over. The fourth robot is behind the curtain of Pirate Cove and remains hidden most of the time. He becomes more active when the player doesn't check the cameras often, eventually causing him to run down the hall in a frenzy and into your office! - Scott Cawthon, Steam - July 9, 2014 @ 9:03 PM
- ↑ I actually modeled the Foxy character on my laptop while riding on a 24hr drive to visit my in-laws over the summer of 2014, it's very difficult to model a 3D character on a bumpy car ride. Maybe this is why Foxy looks so torn up! While we were there visiting my kids got to experience Foxy's jumpscare for the first time! - Scott Cawthon, from the FNaF3 newspaper after completing Nightmare.
- ↑ Oh heck yes lol. My most memorable one was from when he was creating the first game - We were on a road trip to visit family in New York. On the way there, I actually helped create Foxy - I gave my dad design ideas and thoughts on how to better the character for spookiness, but when we got there he let me beta test the game for the first time. I was terrified, obviously, and the first jumpscare I ever got was by Chica - And it got me so bad, it literally made me flip over the chair and almost knock the laptop off the table. It was amazing lol. - One of Scott's sons, July 10, 2016.
- ↑ " Did... uh... Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite. " - Phone Guy, Night 3
- ↑ " Uh... Now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy head! Which we think to be authentic... then again it might just be another crappy cosplay, and we found a desk fan, very old school - metal, though, so watch the fingers. " - Phone Dude, Night 1
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- 1 Animatronics and Bots
- 2 William Afton
- 3 Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted 2