Game Help:Sims 3 Occults/Ghosts
Ghosts in sims 3.
Unlike in the first two games, ghosts in The Sims 3 are playable Sims and can live their afterlives as part of your family, similarly to living sims. Ghosts age just as normal Sims do, and they can even have babies - which are also ghosts! A female living Sim can breed with a male ghost Sim and have the chance to get a ghost baby also.
If a Sim has passed on, it is possible to have them return to your family as a playable ghost. Usually within a few days of a Sim dying, you will recieve an opportunity called "Oh My Ghost!" , which will tell you to bring your loved one's remains to the Science Lab. They assure you that they can bring them back to life, but they end up just giving you control of their ghost.
After a Sim completes the Oh My Ghost opportunity for the first time, they will always have the "Restore Ghost" pie menu option available on the Science Lab. It will, however, cost them §5,000 a pop.
Ghosts can also be made controllable by brewing a Ghost Potion, which will turn a Sim into a ghost. Under the influence of the potion, Sims can try for baby for a 50% chance of getting a ghost baby.
Bringing Them Back to Life
Once you regain control of a sim's ghost, you can return them back to full life by preparing Ambrosia . If the ghost eats it, he or she will become fully human again.
Kinds of Ghosts
- View source
- View history
- Modding Info
- Content Lists
- Recent changes
- Sims Medieval
- What links here
- Related changes
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Permanent link
- This page was last modified on 19 September 2014, at 11:52.
- This page has been accessed 96,902 times.
- About SimsWiki
Most Potion Recipes are learned by interacting with your Alchemy table and choosing the "Research Alchemy" command. Sims can't learn spells above their level.
Some recipes can only be learned through potion books, similar to how some cooking recipes can only be learned through recipe books bought at the bookstore. Unfortunately, the bookstore does not sell potion recipe books. You can only buy potion recipe books at the alchemists' consignment store, and even then, due to the rotating stock, you'll have to have some luck. If you're serious about learning Alchemy with a particular Sim, make sure that Sim visits the consignment store every day, and buy any potion recipe book you see even if you can't yet learn it.
Like with cooking recipe books, the book will disappear as soon as the recipe is learned. Because Sims can't pass the knowledge to each other, you may want to consider buying multiple copies of the same book if you have several alchemists in the family. Either way, only 7 of the 45 potions require a book to be read; all others can be learned through simple research.
Ingredients for potions are fairly general. Many early potions ask for "any fruit" or "any insect." Ingredients can be grown, purchased, found during Tomb Raiding , or any other method you wish.
Higher level potions may require specific ingredients, but nothing will ask for anything extremely obscure. Remember that if a potion asks for gem dust, you can acquire that by cutting the appropriate gem with the gem cutting machine, or you can mail the gem away to have it changed to gem dust.
To acquire Fairy Dust, merely ask any of the Fairies you happen to know. (If you don't know any, head to the Arboretum and select "Search For Fairies" on the building.) Once you're friendly with the fairy, you can simply ask for some dust with the basic social command.
Honey and beeswax are two other popular Alchemy ingredients. Both can be acquired with a beekeeping box, which is $275 in Buy Mode in the Entertainment sort and Hobbies & Skills subsort.
To work with your bees, place the box outside, then simply interact with it as you would any other object. Be careful: trying to harvest honey or feed the bees while they're awake will get your Sim stung, resulting in a 24-hour debuff! Select the "Smoke the Box" command. This will put the bees to sleep for a bit, and then you can give the other commands. In fact, if you queue up smoking the box first, you'll have time to do the other three commands in a row without being stung as long as you do them immediately.
Full Recipe Table
Below is a table of all 45 recipes in the game, their ingredients, and their effects.
- Requires any insect
- Applies "Nauseated" debuff, forces the target to vomit after two hours.
Flask of Sleep
- Requires any mushroom
- Lowers the target's Energy meter.
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower
- Slightly fills the Energy meter, and applies an "Invigorated" buff that slows the decay of the Energy meter, even while exercising.
Vial of Bliss
- Requires any food
- Applies a 6-hour neutral "In Bliss" moodlet, which stops the decay of the Fun and Social meters.
- Requires Red Valerian Root and Mandrake Root
- Removes some debuffs brought on by magical effects, such as certain witch Spells . Does not the Inner Beauty Fairy Trick or other non-magical afflictions.
Flask of Angry Bees
- Requires Beeswax and Honey
- Forces the target to freak out and do nothing constructive for a half-hour, then applies (or reapplies) a 24 "Stung!" debuff.
Jar of Discord
- Requires Mandrake Root
- Decreases relationship with the target by about 10 points.
Jar of Friendship
- Requires Red Valerian Root
- Increases relationship with the target by about 25 points.
- Requires Mandrake Root and any fish
- Mainly affecting Free Will, this applies a 6-hour neutral moodlet that makes the target unwanting to socialize or do anything fun. In other words, it makes the target mope around without doing anything constructive (though your orders will still work as normal).
- Requires any metal and any insect
- Allows a vampire to wander around outside in the sunshine without worry about any damage.
Vial of Enlightenment
- Requires any mushroom and any gem or gem powder
- After being drunk, when the Sim takes a nap, he'll immediately gain a single skill point of a random skill.
- Requires Mandrake Root, any mushroom, and any insect
- Turns the target into a Zombie for two days.
Essence of Magic
- Requires Honey and any mushroom
- Fully restores the mana of Fairies or Witches . Doesn't affect any other Sim, including other Supernatural races.
Large and in Charge
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower and Links (raw hot dogs)
- Permanently fattens the target to extreme proportions. Muscle size and definition are unaffected.
Lean and Mean
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower and Apple
- Permanently thins the target as much as possible. Muscle size and definition are unaffected.
- Requires Red Valerian Root and any gem or gem powder
- Permanently adds a little bit of progress to a random job skill.
Vial of Potent Bliss
- Requires any food and any mushroom
- Applies a 24-hour neutral "In Ecstacy" moodlet, which stops the decay of the Fun and Social meters.
Flask of Potent Sleep
- Requires any mushroom and Red Toadstool (or two Red Toadstools)
- Completely empties the target's Energy meter. Usually makes the target pass out while standing.
- Requires Red Valerian Root and Monarch Butterfly
- Randomly chooses one trait of the target, then changes it to a different, random trait.
Potent Melancholy Serum
- Requires Mandrake Root, any fish, and Spotlight Mushroom
- Applies a 24-hour neutral moodlet, causing your Sim to avoid any fun or social activities.
- Requires reading a book to learn the recipe
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower and Red Toadstool
- Increases the chance the next "Try For Baby" command will result in pregnancy, and increases the chance of twins or triplets. If both parents are under the effects, they're almost guaranteed to have triplets.
Jar of Potent Discord
- Requires Mandrake Root and Beeswax
- Sets the relationship with the target to -100 both directions, but doesn't apply any relationship flags.
Jar of Potent Friendship
- Requires Red Valerian Root and Beeswax
- Sets the relationship with the target to +100 both directions, and applies the Best Friend flag.
Liquid Job Booster
- Requires Smoky Quartz and Spotlight Mushroom
- Increases productivity for the target at a conventional job, leading to a faster promotion with less effort (or a really fast promotion with a lot of effort). The neutral "Jobtastic!" moodlet only lasts 24 hours, so if the Sim is off the next day, the effect will be wasted. Best used right before a shift start.
Potent Invigorating Elixir
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower and Spotlight Mushroom
- Greatly fills the Energy meter, and applies a moodlet to slow the decay of the Energy meter as well.
Bottled Mummy Curse
- Requires Crypt Moth, Scarab Beetle, and Black Goldfish
- Converts the target to a mummy . Note that the required ingredients require a trip to Egypt, so The Sims 3 World Adventures is required to make this potion.
Bottle Vampire's Bite
- Requires Red Valerian Root, Bloodstone, Vampire Fish
- Converts the target to a Vampire . The Sims 3 Late Night is required, but the ingredients can be found in any neighborhood if you've got it.
- Requires Toad (acquired by fishing), any metal, and Mycenas (a type of mushroom)
- Replaces all of the target's traits with the opposite ones, if an opposite exists.
Potent Cure Elixir
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower, Glow Orbs (a type of mushroom), and Ruby
- Cures any magical debuffs, and permanently reverses any sort of magical race. That means if the target is a mummy , Vampire , Werewolf , Genie , Fairy , Zombie , or a playable ghost who has not yet lost his grip on the mortal realm, the target will permanently change to a normal human. Also, Witches will lose their magical abilities. Ergo, be very careful with these elixirs!
Vial of Potent Enlightenment
- Requires any mushroom, Emerald, and Red Toadstool
- After being drunk, when the Sim takes a nap, he'll immediately gain two skill points of a random skill.
Age of Instant
- Requires Royal Purple Butterfly, any fish, and Red Valerian Root
- Immediately triggers the target's birthday, aging them up, even in a public lot (every Sim on the lot will gather around for the birthday celebration). For elders, this will instantly kill them.
Bottled Curse of the Lycan
- Requires Wolfsbane Flower, Moonstone, and Silver
- Immediately converts the target to a Werewolf .
Bottled SimBot Converter
- Requires Iron, Gold, and Palladium
- Immediately converts the target to a SimBot . You are required to have The Sims 3 Ambitions installed to use and create this potion.
- Requires any metal, Luminous Salamander (a type of fish for the purposes of the game), and Diamond
- Immediately creates a clone of the target. The clone is only temporary and stays outside of user control, even if the potion is used on a member of the active household. The clone is permanent, but will eventually leave to find a different place to live.
Potent Personality Adjuster
- Requires Red Valerian Root, Monarch Butterfly, and Glow Orbs (a type of mushroom)
- Randomizes all five traits of the target.
Bottled Witches' Brew
- Requires Toad, Light Beetle, and Moonstone
- Bestows magical abilities to the target, turning him or her into a Witch , assuming the target is a human. (If the target is a different supernatural race, the potion does nothing.)
Fountain of Youth Elixir
- Requires Tanzanite, Green Swallowtail Butterfly, and any mushroom
- Removes current age progress for the target. Does not age down the target (a Young Adult will not revert to a Teenager, for example). Most effective to be used when the Sim is approaching his birthday.
Potent Skill Booster
- Requires Red Valerian Root, any gem or gem powder, and Mycenas (a type of mushroom)
- Significantly and immediately increases the progress of a random skill.
- Permanently converts the target to a Zombie .
Vial of Bottle Genie
- Requires Firefly Pratinus, Firefly Caeruleus, and Firefly Purpureus
- Converts the target to a Genie if not already a different special race. You must have The Sims 3 Showtime installed to use this potion.
Bottled Blessing of the Fae
- Requires Red Toadstool, Sunstone, and Fairy Damsel (a type of fish)
- Converts the target to a Fairy , assuming the target isn't already a supernatural race.
- Requires Gold, Yellow Sapphire, and Luminous Salamander (a type of fish for the purposes of the game)
- Applies the "Golden!" buff for 6 hours. During this time, the target can use a special interaction called "Midas Touch" on some objects to convert them to a gold version, making them more valuable and changing their skin. This can also be applied to Sims, which will turn them into gold statues for six hours (starting at the time the touch happens).
Origin of the Tragic Clown
- Requires any insect, Mycenas (a type of mushroom), and Tragic Clownfish
- Converts the target to a "Tragic Clown," forcing a costume change and costume make-up change. The target will then produce an aura that will force all Sims in the same room (or outdoors on the same lot) to suffer a strong debuff. The effect lasts on the target for 24 hours unless reversed by a Cure Elixir.
Wish Enhancing Serum
- Requires Red Admiral Butterfly, any gem or gem powder, and any mushroom
- Applies the "Wish Master" neutral moodlet for 24 hours, which doubles all earned Lifetime Points for fulfilling wishes. This stacks with the bonus for fulfilling special wishes during Teen Mood Swings or Mid-Life Crises , so it's very useful if you have The Sims 3 Generations installed. Also extremely useful if you're very close to fulfilling your Lifetime Wish.
Up Next: Zombies
Top guide sections.
- The Sims 3 World Adventures
- The Sims 3 Ambitions
- The Sims 3 Late Night
Was this guide helpful?
In this guide.
🟌🟌 Participate in the 2024 Tournament 🟌🟌 Welcome Visitors!! Register Here to get rid of ads when browsing the forum.
- Expansion Packs
- Sims 3 Cheats
- Building Homes and Editing Lots
- Careers and Professions
- Carls Fallout 4
- Sims 4 Cheats
- Sims 4 Youtube Channel
- Sims 4 Expansions (DLC)
- Building Houses
- Mod and CC Help
- Carl and Pam's The Sims Community »
- The Sims 3 »
- Sims 3 - Expansion Packs »
- Generations »
- How to Get Ghost Babies using Generations Potions
Author Topic: How to Get Ghost Babies using Generations Potions (Read 11960 times)
- Building Contest Coordinator
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 9202
- Infatuated Fanatic
- Posts: 1366
Re: How to Get Ghost Babies using Generations Potions
- Posts: 4403
- Posts: 4355
Wow, that's cool! Is he/she permanently a ghost or is it temporary?
The Ghost Babies stay as Ghosts, mine is now a Teen and it has stuck.
Thanks for letting me know. I like learning neat things like this.
- Posts: 2227
So what is the advatage of a ghost child? Do tjeu disapear when the sun comes up? Do they go to school? Can other's see them?
- Posts: 5135
No problem, also the Ghostly Noises, Reactions, Floating and Walking through Walls (Most awesome time saver ever, even if they walk slowly...) work for him, I am also going to see if he can make Ghost Babies through natural methods, I'll also see if a Ghost can take a Ghost Potion, lol.
- Posts: 1489
- SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016 , Simple Machines SMFAds for Free Forums
- Theme by Tah Zonemaster
In The Sims 2 , obedience trainers, garden club members and witches sell Lycanthropic-B, Plantophic-C and Witchbegone-E potions respectively, which can be used to revert a life state. The gypsy matchmaker sells all of these, as well as Vamprocillin-D and Love Potion number 8.5.
Witches in The Sims 2: Apartment Life and Sims with The "Concoctanation Station" chemistry set [ TS:LL ] or a SimSanto Inc. Biotech Station [ TS2 ] can also craft potions.
- 1 The Sims: Livin' Large
- 2.1 Medicine and viruses
- 2.2 Life state cure potions
- 2.3 Personality changing potions
- 2.4 Love Potions
- 2.5 Mood Potions
- 2.6 Other potions
- 2.7 Crafting potions
- 3 The Sims Castaway Stories
- 4.1 The Sims 3: Generations
- 4.2 The Sims 3 Store
- 5.1 The Sims 4: Get to Work
- 5.2 The Sims 4: Realm of Magic
The Sims: Livin' Large [ edit | edit source ]
Sims can create one of eight different colored potions at the buyable chemistry set. Blue potions boost 3 random motives. Light green potions will decrease all your Sim's motives. Red potions will make a random Sims from the neighborhood fall in love with the Sim who consumes it. Orange potions turn Sims invisible, purple potions turns your Sim into a monster, and yellow potions reverse your Sim's traits. White potions will cure the guinea pig sickness, but otherwise have no effect if drunk by a healthy Sim.
The Sims 2 [ edit | edit source ]
Medicine and viruses [ edit | edit source ].
The White Potion made with The "Concoctanation Station" chemistry set can cure a sickness. The medicine made with the SimSanto Inc. Biotech Station can cut down the resting time needed to be cured of a sickness, though a Sim with low logic skill and/or who is in a bad mood can create a virus instead. A Sim with very high logic can use the Biotech Station to deliberately make a virus.
Life state cure potions [ edit | edit source ]
Personality changing potions [ edit | edit source ], love potions [ edit | edit source ], mood potions [ edit | edit source ], other potions [ edit | edit source ], crafting potions [ edit | edit source ], the sims castaway stories [ edit | edit source ].
In The House of Tuzu , there is an unnamed potion [ confirmation needed ] that ages a Sim one life stage down and resets them to the first day of that life stage. For example, an elder that drinks the potion will become an adult at the start of their life stage.
The Sims 3 [ edit | edit source ]
Potions return in The Sims 3: Generations and by buying Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron from The Sims 3 Store . Sims are able to create them with the ' Catalyst Chemistry Lab Station , and the number of potions that can be created depends on a Sim's logic skill. After discovering all ten potion types, the Master Chemist Logic Skill Challenge will be completed. Completing this challenge gives a 25% discount on all future potions. Note that the Age Freeze potion and Young Again for Pets can only be obtained through lifetime rewards. Sims can also brew elixirs in The Sims 3: Supernatural , which have even broader and more varied effects than potions.
The Sims 3: Generations [ edit | edit source ]
Sims have the ability to mix a potion into regular drink, which will be called a 'Mysterious Drink'. This 'Mysterious Drink' looks like a regular drink mixed from the bar , but has exactly the same effect as the original potion when drunk. Only Sims aged children and older are allowed to make and drink potions.
The Sims 3 Store [ edit | edit source ]
Another way to make potions is buying Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron from the Sims 3 Store. With this, several potions can be made. This is done by adding 'three-of-a-kind'-type items:
After drinking the potion, the Sim will get the moodlet "Curiously Compulsive" (+15 Mood, 3 Hours) or "Potent Potables" (+30 Mood, 3 Hours), and during this moodlet, it affects functions.
The cauldron also has a "conjure" feature. By choosing conjure, a new, random item will appear in the cauldron. You can place appearing items from cauldron into the Sim's inventory and choose conjure again and again to make a lot of Simoleons. However, conjuring takes a lot of energy, so if it is used several times in a row, the Sim using it might pass out.
The Sims 4 [ edit | edit source ]
In The Sims 4 Sims can buy special potions buy using Satisfaction Points . These potions can change the emotions of Sims, revert their age and make them fat or thin.
Children can also make potions as well, with the "Junior Wizard Starter Set". Children with level 7 mental skill can make the "Emotion Potion" and at level 10, they can make the "Stink Drink".
The Sims 4: Get to Work [ edit | edit source ]
With The Sims 4: Get to Work , Sims who are scientists can create potions (known as serums) by having scientific breakthroughs and then creating them by using the chemistry lab. A lot of the serums are very similar to some of the aspiration reward potions.
The Sims 4: Realm of Magic [ edit | edit source ]
In The Sims 4: Realm of Magic , spellcasters can craft various potions in cauldrons . A branch of magic is devoted to this art, called Alchemy.
Guide to The Sims 3 Young Again Potion
The Sims 3: Generations
The “Generations” expansion pack for “The Sims 3” focuses on things that Sims do throughout their life. New additions to the game include many new things that kids and teenagers can do. They can now go to boarding school, go to their high school prom, play pranks on other Sims, play in a tree house and much more. Older Sims can now go on a date and watch the stars, have The Sims 3 woohoo in new locations (shower and tree house), have a midlife crisis, use The Sims 3 young again potion and more.
The expansion pack also includes a large amount of new items and objects for your Sims to use in the game or just decorate with. You can now have Sims sleep in bunk beds, gain logic skills with the chemistry set, play on water slides in the back yard, and much more.
This expansion pack contains new content for the game which would have been great to have with the base game, but at least the new things were added in now.
The New Chemistry Set
One of the coolest things that was added with the expansion pack is the chemistry set. It is even able to be used by children, so they can learn the logic skill and also how to make potions at a young age! The mood enhancer potion helps boost Sims moods and is really cheap to make. There are also fun ones to use such as the ghost potion that transforms your Sim into a ghost for a few hours. There is even a potion to turn a child’s imaginary friend into a real Sim!
While there may not be a fountain of youth in “The Sims 3: Generations” there is a new potion that acts like one. The Sims 3 chemistry set actually has quite a few fun potions to use and very helpful potions for your Sims to use on special occasions and in daily life. If your Sim already has their logic skill maxed out, they can learn all of the potions relatively quickly.
The Young Again Potion
All of the potions can be fun to use from time to time. However, The Sims 3 young again potion is one that can help save your Sim from old age and dying from age. Sure, some Sims may enjoy being elderly, but most would prefer to wind the clock back and have another chance of being a Young Adult!
This potion costs $5,000 Simoleons to craft or $3,750 Simoleons if your Sim is a “Master Chemist.”
It may be a large sum of money to some Sims, but it is well worth it! Plus, when your Sim first discovers the potion, they will receive one of the potions for free. Just look in their inventory and use it when they are elderly and want to be youthful again.
Note: The addition of this potion in the game also helps players so they don’t always have to set their game to have the aging progression turned off. Now, players can have their Sims go through all of the stages of life and then have them return to the Young Adult stage of life (if they wish to do so).
Using The Potion to be Young… Again
The Sims 3 young again potion is probably one of the best potions that you can make with the chemistry set. It is a huge help for players that love playing with certain Sims and don’t want to see them die of old age. “ The Sims 3: Generations ” really helps players enjoy all of the stages of life and this potion helps so your Sims don’t actually have to die from growing too old anymore.
To use the potion, your Sim has to craft it or have another Sim craft it and place it in their inventory. Once it is in their inventory, they can drink the potion to reset their age to Young Adult day one.
After the Sim drinks it, you’ll see stars move all around them and if there are other Sims in the room, they’ll wave the birthday party item in their hand and cheer. The Sim that drank it will spin around in the stars and will now be a Young Adult… again.
Sims that drink the potion won’t have their old clothes on. They’ll have randomly assigned clothes and outfits on in all of the categories, so you will probably need to promptly get them to a dresser and plan their outfits. Their hairstyle and color will return to what it was before they were elderly though.
All screenshots and references from The Sims 3.
Screenshots provided by the writer.
The Sims Wiki
- Edit source
- View history
An Imaginary Friend is a life state in The Sims 3: Generations . An Imaginary Friend begins its life as a magical doll that a newborn baby or a toddler may receive in the mail from a distant relative. Under the right conditions, the doll can come to life after its owner grows into a child.
- 2 Obtaining an Imaginary Friend
- 3 Getting rid of the doll
- 4 Making an Imaginary Friend real
- 5 Offspring
- 6 Exclusive things imaginary friends can do
- 9 References
Simology [ ]
An Imaginary Friend.
Imaginary Friends will go through up to three different forms throughout their lifespan, starting out as toys and potentially ending their lives as beings similar to regular Sims. In its initial form, an Imaginary Friend serves as an inanimate soft toy for a baby or toddler, much like a Wugglesworth Schnuggles Bear . During this stage, the Imaginary Friend can occasionally be seen teleporting around its home lot and changing poses if left outside a Sim's inventory, much like Mysterious Mr. Gnome . If a birthday party is thrown for its owner, the Imaginary Friend will usually automatically appear alongside the rest of the household as they watch the owner age up. Imaginary Friends in this form come in a variety of patterns, with either spots, stars, or stripes. There are twelve possible patterns in total.
All Imaginary Friends will begin with randomly-generated names. Players may rename the toy at any time during this stage, and in the process determine its future gender should it be turned real by specifying whether the new name is a male or female one. If the original name is left unchanged and the Imaginary Friend is later made real, its gender will be random.
If a toddler Sim plays with this initial toy form frequently and forms a sufficiently strong bond with it, the Imaginary Friend will transform into a living human-sized ragdoll-like creature with randomized traits once the toddler ages up into a child. The size of the Imaginary Friend in this second form will always correspond to that of its owner- it initially spawns as a child-sized NPC, and will grow larger on two more occasions after the owner reaches the Teen and Young Adult stages. At this point, the Imaginary Friend will only be visible when its owner is selected and cannot be seen or interacted with by most other Sims, much like the Social Bunny or the Therapist in The Sims 2 . Sims with Imaginary Friends in this form can, however, see Imaginary Friends belonging to other Sims.
When the owner of an Imaginary Friend leaves their home lot, goes to sleep or asks to be left alone, the Imaginary Friend will revert to its original toy form until the owner returns to the lot or attempts to interact with it again. Socializing with the Imaginary Friend in either of these forms raises the Social motive in the same way with ordinary Sims. In addition, the second form may be asked to fetch food or help them with chores. The player cannot directly control the Imaginary Friend at this stage, with only the Sim that owns it being able to influence its behavior by giving it commands.
From the child stage onwards, the Imaginary Friend may be converted into a real (if slightly inhuman-looking) Sim via the use of the Imaginary Friend Metamorphum potion. This third and final form can be seen and interacted with by all Sims, functions as a playable member of the household rather than an uncontrollable NPC and will always start out as the same life stage as its owner. By default, Imaginary Friends turned real will wear unusual clothing based on the colours and patterns of their first two forms, though they may later be given the same clothes as regular Sims if the player so desires.  Furthermore, Imaginary Friends turned real will frequently have abnormal hair and eye colors, which may be passed on to any children they later produce.
Obtaining an Imaginary Friend [ ]
A family of Imaginary friends?
There is a 75% chance that a package containing an Imaginary Friend doll will be delivered to an existing household soon after a new baby is born. The doll will immediately appear in the baby's inventory when another Sim goes to the mailbox to collect it. A baby may only receive one doll at most. If you create a toddler in CAS, it can also appear, but it has a smaller chance of getting the Imaginary Friend doll in their inventory after making it with a 50% chance.
Getting rid of the doll [ ]
If the player does not want a Sim to have an Imaginary Friend, but received one anyway, simply prevent its owner from forming a bond with it as a toddler by placing it in the inventory of another household member or cancelling any autonomous attempts to interact with it. Without a strong bond with its owner, the Imaginary Friend will remain an inanimate object. The Imaginary Friend doll cannot be sold in Build or Buy mode without mods, but can still be given away as a present to another child. As of patch 1.24 , Imaginary Friends can no longer be permanently buried in a sandbox and will eventually return if this is attempted. If Ambitions is installed, it is also not possible to detonate the Imaginary Friend doll. If Supernatural is installed, the doll can be transmuted into gold or stored in the Aleister’s Antique Alchemy Cabinet.
The Imaginary Friend doll can be deleted by using testingcheatsenabled , shift-clicking the doll, and choosing the "Delete It" option.
Imaginary Friends turned real can be removed by installing the MasterController mod, deleting the imaginary friend using testingcheatsenabled, and then using MasterController to totally annihilate the name of the imaginary friend. 
Making an Imaginary Friend real [ ]
If a Sim has 8 or more points in Logic and owns the Catalyst Chemistry Lab Station, they can create the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium potion, which will turn an Imaginary Friend into a real Sim. The potion can also be acquired through an in-game opportunity at the Science lab if a Sim's relationship with their Imaginary Friend is at best friend. To complete this opportunity, a Rainbow Gem must be found and delivered to the science lab, after which the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium potion can be bought for §4500. After having created or bought the potion, the 'Offer to Make Real' interaction will no longer be grayed out when interacting with an Imaginary Friend, allowing the player to give the potion to them and turn them into a real Sim.
For the most part, Imaginary Friends turned real function in a similar manner to regular Sims in gameplay terms, being able to go to school or join careers and professions (depending on their life stage) and unable to see other Imaginary Friends that have yet to become real. They can, however, switch back to their second human-sized ragdoll form at will, and always have the option of using the Imaginary Friend walk animation in addition to the standard Sim walk. They may also autonomously teleport to different locations on rare occasions, particularly if they get trapped. In addition, if an Imaginary Friend has only recently become real, they will gain positive moodlets for performing certain ordinary actions for the first time in their lives.
As they are still considered a non-human life state by the game, Imaginary Friends turned real will still cause a Celebrity to be publicly disgraced if they engage in WooHoo with them, [ TS3:LN ] and cannot be bitten by Vampires or Werewolves . [ TS3:SN ] Despite this, however, it is still possible for Imaginary Friends to interbreed with other life states and produce hybrid offspring.
If World Adventures is installed and the Sims travel abroad before making any imaginary friends real, the original doll may "break" and Sims cannot interact with it.
Offspring [ ]
Despite their unnatural origins, Imaginary Friends turned real are no less capable of producing children than regular Sims. If a Sim successfully attempts to Try for Baby with an Imaginary Friend, there is a chance that the resulting offspring may inherit the hidden trait governing the abilities of Imaginary Friends as well as their unusual hair and eye genetics. Beyond the toddler stage, these children may transform into a human-sized ragdoll form and use a unique walk animation in the same manner as their non-human parent. This hidden trait does not, however, prevent the children of Imaginary Friends from having Imaginary Friends themselves.
Exclusive things imaginary friends can do [ ]
- An imaginary friend who has been turned real, can switch between a human mode, and their old plush mode in adult size.
- The ability to "Strut" while in human mode (in addition to it being the main walk in plush mode). Strut's walk speed is the Stride of Pride , while its run speed is equivalent to a human's standard running speed, but with a cartoonish running posture, and without the Sim desiring to take a car or taxi instead of actually running.
- If resetsim [name of imaginary friend] is used on an Imaginary Friend that has yet to be turned real, it will disappear, but will not be deleted. Eventually they will return to their home lot in their third 'real' form, though they will still be invisible to other Sims on the property. This is most likely a bug.
- It is advisable to save prior to aging up a child or teenager with an Imaginary Friend, as there is a glitch that can cause the Imaginary Friend's aging up interaction to get stuck in the owner's queue and prevent them from performing further interactions afterwards.
- Imaginary Friends cannot be turned real in a full household of 8 Sims until another member of the household moves out or dies, or with the use of hacks, as Imaginary Friends turned real will take up a space in the household even though their first two forms do not.
- An Imaginary Friend turned real may only sleep in their regular Sim form, yet can still nap in their human-sized ragdoll form. For some reason, however, they can still sleep in a treehouse in either form.
- An Imaginary Friend turned real may only WooHoo in their regular Sim form. An Imaginary Friend that has yet to be turned real cannot WooHoo at all.
Gallery [ ]
References [ ]
- ↑ Translated by Google from German
- ↑ https://www.nraas.net/community/Imaginary-Friend#How-do-I-delete-an-Imaginary-Friend-Doll-that-s-been-turned-real-and-stop-it-from-returning
- 1 Career tracks
- 2 Trait (The Sims 4)
- 3 The Sims 4
- Answer HQ English
- General Discussion & Feedback
What happens if a ghost drinks youth potion
- Answers HQ Community
- AHQ Community Resources
- Answers HQ Heroes and Champions
- Public Information
- Answers HQ Guardians
- EA Services
- EA Services – Announcements
- EA Services – General Questions
- Information, Guides and Announcements for the EA app
- General Discussion
- Bug Reports & Technical Issues
- Origin Mac Client - Technical Support
- EA Play - PC
- EA Play - Console
- EA Community Playtesting
- News & Announcements
- Accessibility News & Resources
- Technical Issues
- Bug Reports
- Apex Legends
- Find a Squad
- Creators' Corner
- News & Game Updates
- General Feedback
- Legends Feedback
- Weapons & Loot Feedback
- Map Feedback
- Battlefield V
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 3
- Other Battlefield Games
- Battlefield General Discussion
- Battlefield 2042
- Battlefield Portal
- Creator's Corner
- Battlefield Announcements
- Command and Conquer
- Other Command & Conquer Games
- C&C: Tiberium Alliances
- Tips & Guides
- Suggestions & Feedback
- Technical Issues, Tools & Scripts
- Public Test Environment
- Dead Space Games
- Other Dead Space Games
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Other Dragon Age Games
- EA Originals
- Tales of Kenzera™: ZAU
- Immortals of Aveum
- Wild Hearts
- EA Originals Games
- EA SPORTS FC™ 24
- The Locker Room
- Real Football
- Career Mode
- Career Mode - Stories
- Clubs & Volta Football
- Switch Feedback
- EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Info Hub
- Campaigns & Promotions
- Pitch Notes
- How to stay up to date?
- Useful Articles
- Ultimate Team™
- Ultimate Team™ Content
- Ultimate Team™ Evolutions
- EA SPORTS FC™ MOBILE
- Updates, News & Announcements
- FC TACTICAL
- EA SPORTS™ PGA Tour
- EA SPORTS™ WRC
- Guides & Documentation
- Game Suggestions
- F1® Mobile Racing
- Other F1® Games
- Technical Issues & Bug Reports
- F1® 22 Guides
- The Drivers Lounge
- F1® RaceNet
- F1® RaceNet Support BETA
- Other FIFA Games
- Online Seasons
- Guides, Tips & Tricks
- EA Connection Quality Report Feedback
- FIFA 23 Info Hub
- Patch Notes
- FIFA Ultimate Team
- FUT Content
- FUT Champions
- Squad Battles
- Squad Building Challenges
- FUT Friendlies
- Other GRID™ Games
- GRID™ Legends
- Madden NFL Football
- Madden NFL 22
- Other Madden Games
- Madden NFL Mobile
- Madden NFL 24
- General Discussion, Updates, & News
- Madden NFL Ultimate Team
- Madden NFL 23
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Other Mass Effect Games
- NBA Live Mobile
- Other NBA Live Games
- NEED FOR SPEED™
- NEED FOR SPEED™ HEAT
- Other Need for Speed Games
- NEED FOR SPEED™ Unbound
- Other NHL Games
- General Discussion & News
- Franchise Mode
- Hockey Ultimate Team
- World of CHEL
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
- Other Plants vs. Zombies Games
- Technical Help
- Pogo Classic
- SimCity BuildIt
- Other SimCity Games
- Other Skate Games
- STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
- Other STAR WARS™ Games
- STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™️
- STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes
- Game Information
- STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™
- General Discussion & Technical Issues
- Super Mega Baseball 4
- LOTR: Heroes of Middle-earth™
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- FAQs & Guides
- Finding Friends
- Springfield Showcase
- Bugs & Technical Issues
- Project Rene Community Discussion
- The Sims FreePlay
- Other The Sims Games
- Game and Mod/CC Issues
- Technical Issues – PC
- Technical Issues – Consoles
- Technical Issues – Mac
- The Sims Mobile
- Titanfall Games
- Other UFC Games
- Other EA Games
- Real Racing 3
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
- « Message Listing
- « Previous Topic
- Next Topic »
- Mark as New
- Get shareable link
Re: What happens if a ghost drinks youth potion
Top of the Mods
Pc mod directory | find top mods for top games.
- Cities Skylines Mods
- Dark Souls Mods
- Dishonored Mods
- Fallout Mods
- Minecraft Mods
- Sim City 4 Mods
- Sim City Mods
- Sims 3 Mods
- Sims 4 Mods
- Skyrim Mods
The Sims 3 Alchemy Mod | More Potions For Sims 3
If you have an alchemist sim but have run out of interesting and useful potions to make, good news! This mod adds eight new potions to The Sims 3, all of which can be made by an alchemist sim. All of these potions require the Supernatural expansion pack, some also require the Pets expansion pack. Some require World Adventures, but if you loathe World Adventures, there is an alternate version that changes potion ingredients. Recipes for these potions can be purchased from the book store.
Some of these potions are mildly useful, like the penicillin potion which can be used to both immunize and cure sick sims.
Other potions include:
Celebrity Potions (one to increase celebrity levels, another to remove a sim’s celebrity status altogether – a brilliant way to bring an uppity celebrity down a notch or six.)
Alien Potions . (One to turn a normal sim into an alien, another to ‘cure’ a sim of being an alien.)
Unicorn Potion turns a horse into a unicorn.
Resurrection potion overcomes sim death.
Check out this Sims 3 Alchemy Mod!
- Chef Plant | Sims 3 Garden Plant Mod
- The Sims 3 Apartment Mod | Have Multiple Families On One Sims 3 Lot!
- Thane’s Breezehome (Skyrim Home Decoration Mod)
- Minecraft Usable Bookshelves Mod
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)
- Minecraft Mutant Creatures Mod Download
- Cities Skylines Tree Brush Mod Download
- Sims 4 Door Locking Mod
- Cities Skylines Better Bulldozer Mod
- Skyrim Fletching Mod – How To Make Your Own Skyrim Arrows
- Left 4 Dead 2: Nicholas Cage Flashlight Torch Mod
- Dark Souls ‘Thanks Obama’ Mod
- Dishonored God Mode Mod
- You Will Die, Minecraft Roguelike Mod
- Dynmap Minecraft Multiplayer Map Mod
- Top Dishonored Mods
- Top Minecraft Mod Packs
- Top Mods For Civilization 5
- Top Mods for Morrowind
- Top Oblivion Mods
- Top Sims 3 Mods
- Top Skyrim Mods
More Mod Guides
Minecraft download » minecraft 1.6 mods.
- Psychedelicraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Auto Farmer Mod for Minecraft
- Adventure Kit Mod for Minecraft
- Sign/Book Formatting Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Rust Monster Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
© 2013-2020, TopOfTheMods.com . All Rights Reserved